NYX Lipstick

I recently discovered a lipstick that suits well for me, one that stays long but does not bleed nor dry my lips. A friend introduced me to it and i instantly fell in love with the colors. I tried it on and was so ecstatic with the result.I soo love NYX round lipstick FUSION. For me, it was the right color that I've been looking for after i tried a similar shade from Body Shop.

NYX  has a jawdropping 144 shades of lipstick.From the lightest shade Opal to the dark Penelope. A wide variety of shades and color is available for lip pencils and lip gloss suitable for women of all races

NYX also has a splendid collection of bronzers, blush and eyeshadow. Feast your eyes on the "All I Ever Wanted" palette and the Soho Glam Collection.

0 comments

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads