Review: Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Cloud Wash



A friend gave this to me and I was very happy because I really love Victoria Secret. The only problem was that I really didn't know how to use it. I've used mousse for my hair when I was younger and had a perm. It really didn't cross my mind that this was a body mousse. Clueless me!

So, I ended up spilling a lot on my first attempt to push the pump and I was expecting something liquid to come out of it. I was surprised when something foamy came out and didn't seem to stop growing on my hand.That's when I realized it was something that was for the body and not for the hair. I mean, come on! The product is called a "cloud wash". Who would have connected it to a body wash. And even though I may have known that it was a "wash", I would have thought it was something for the hair.

Anyways, I don't want to elaborate on my ignorance a bit more. LOL! I admit, I was duped! But in a good way. I love VS and would always love their products.

So for my overall rating :

Value for money :  N/A . This was a gift.

Effectivity :  Very effective for me in terms of feeling happy after I used it

Please watch the video for more details on how my review went down.


0 comments

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads