Abundance Prayer: When and How to Use the Prayer for Abundance




If you've always believed in the Law of Attraction, you'd know something about abundance and manifestations. And I do, I've been studying LOA for quite sometime now and I can say that I did manifested some things in my life, whether unknowingly or intentionally.

Ever since I read The Secret , I've been hooked and I was adamant to know what the real secret to manifesting your desires was, how it worked, why some say that it didn't worked for them or like they were missing a piece of information about how to manifest the right way. I want to expound and write more about this in a separate post. 

So back to the Abundance prayer, I found this online. A little disclaimer: THIS IS NOT MINE. And if the other bloggers or write-ups said about this prayer, it's from an anonymous source. I tried googling for the real author so I can give proper credits, but I had no luck. So if you might know, please do let me know.

Having the prayer is one thing, using it is another thing. How do you use it? The abundance prayer is not your ordinary type of prayer. In the prayer, you are already acknowledging that you are in an abundant state. When you say this prayer, you are not asking from a place of scarcity, but from a place of abundance. And that abundance comes from God.

I believe that when I started using this, it gave me a different perspective on prayer. The traditional or the old way that I would pray, and I know most of you still do it, is to beg. When you pray the Abundance Prayer, you are not begging, but actually affirming that you are abundant, and that you are calling forth the abundance that is in God.

This prayer is not selfish, because at the end of the prayer, you are also affirming that everyone receives that same goodness that you received.  How many times have we prayed in the past that we really did not think about the rest of the world? Sometimes we get so engrossed with our own needs that we forgot to ask for the same for our brethren. 



I say it twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I think there's no harm in incorporating this to your prayer time/ritual. Just make sure that you are praying with the right emotions. 

It's easier and faster to manifest your desires when you are in your highest vibration. So set yourself into the highest frequency, and then say your prayers.

So, here is the Abundance prayer.   I also created this in a downloadable/printable pdf form, you can put it up on your wall. Get it here it's free.



From The Light of God that I Am. 
From The Love of God that I Am. 
From The Power of God that I Am. 
From The Heart of God that I Am.

I decree:

I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance. The abundance of God is my infinite source. The river of life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression.  Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.  I now open my mind to receive my good.  Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen.  With God as my source, nothing amazes me.  I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.  
By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful, fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.  I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into higher truth. My mind is quiet.  From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and life gives back to me with magnificent increase.  Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.  I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so. 
I wish the same for the goodness of all. 
                                                                                                                   - Author unknown

https://www.subscribepage.com/abundance-prayer
 



0 comments

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads