Random Ramblings on a Full Moon : I Am Woman, I Am Me




I am beauty.
I am love.
I am feminine power.
I am goddess.
I am seduction.

I am woman.
I am me.


I am enough.
I am more than enough.
I will always be enough.
I am me.


I am grateful.
I am happy.
I am loved.
I am blessed.

As  I was lying on my back listening to a full moon meditation, I wasn't meditating yet, but just listening to it, I had these words come out from my mouth. It was as if my mouth had a mind of its own and the words just continued to flow. And I was surprised because I remembered them vividly as I wrote it down in my journal. I used to have downloads or thoughts/ideas in my mind randomly and as soon as I wanted to write it down, I would forget about it. That's why I always make sure that I have a pen and a notebook beside me all the time, so that whenever I have these downloads, I can immediately write them down.


I have always been fascinated about the feminine energy, because for me, I think I might have forgotten about how it works. I know I have blogged a lot about unleashing the feminine energy lately in the past year because it is something that I wanted to explore more into. I would have periods where I felt I am in my feminine energy, although not fully, but then after a few weeks or months, I would then slip back into my masculine energy. And it is exhausting. I know I am not fully in alignment with my truest self yet because I can still feel a lot of lack in my life. 


A week from now, I will start with my coaching sessions with a transformational coach . The program is called The Abundant Feminine. I have always seen her name in my suggested friends in Facebook because we have a lot of mutual Facebook friends. But I really didn't sent her a friend request, because I don't do it to random people. But I have always been fascinated with her work.


One of my colleagues had a coaching session with her, maybe it was a different one, but I saw some positive changes in her life. As someone who is actually a Certified Life Coach (I haven't practiced it yet), I saw the patterns. And in one of our conversations, she did mention it. But the programs were expensive for me, so I didn't really enrolled because it wasn't a priority for me at that time.


Fast forward to a week ago, I saw that she had opened her course on The Abundant Feminine and I really wanted to join this. Because people are more generous in this time of a pandemic, she offered the coaching program to a "pay what you can" type of payment method . I did waited for another week before finally signing up. And I am also in this pandemic effect of being productive by learning new skills. This is going to be the third course I'd taken on since the enhanced community quarantine started in the Philippines (2 I've already finished and am now certified) . And because, why not? It's not a bad thing to be productive in difficult times.


Coaching will start in a matter of days and I plan to chronicle each progress I maek. Who knows, maybe you'd see a more feminine version of me in the next months to come.





0 comments

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads