On Housewives and Of Domestication

Here's one blog that I recently followed. I have actually read her blogs before. Cute. Bubbly. Inspiring. A doctor by profession, she finds time to write about her passion, her family (obviously). :)



Here's one that I like best.






Excerpt from  "The Masks We Wear" post on her blog.

"You seem to be happy.  I see you smile each day, but I know behind those smiles are silent cries and tears waiting to flow.  

You appear tough.  You always have that stern look on your face, but I know behind that strong front is a person who is afraid to get hurt.

You appear to be concerned and would wish someone well.  But behind those hugs and friendly exchanges is a plot to pull the person down."   


 Read on: http://www.chinchinmd.com/2012/09/the-masks-we-wear.html

You can also click on the link to her site in the Other Links Corner.


0 comments

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads