Facebook Me






I am a fan of Facebook.


I know a lot of people will agree with me if I’d say that I have Facebook for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s just so addicting and exciting to see how many friends you get to connect to.


Thanks Mark. Uhmm..Yeah, Marck Zuckerberg for this wonderful invention.


I recently watched the movie, The Social Network. It’s not just a silly story about Facebook but an inspiring one depicting the thrill, the complications and the big fat lawsuits Mark Zuckerberg faced during those times when he was just starting.


Not much was shown about his personal life but I guess that would cost the producers of the movie another million dollars. This movie will leave you inspired. Inspired to make something out of your life.


On the way out of the theater, I remember overhearing two guys talking about them being young billionaires someday.


Of course there’s nothing perfect in this world. As the movie’s tagline goes “You don’t get to 500 million friends without having a few enemies”, he did faced a lot of problems along the way. But that was the true test of his character.


I have nice words to say about the actors who were in this film.  It’s the first time I saw Justin Timberlake in a movie. I’m not really much of a fan. JT portrays Sean Parker, co-founder of Napster and became Facebook’s president before he got arrested for drugs. I just didn’t like his make-up in the movie though.

This is one movie that makes you feel good after watching it.


I listed down some things I learned in this movie.


It is a waste of time trying to be something that you’re not. (He tried so hard to be an ass.)


Cultivate the talents that you already have, nurture it and don’t go after the skills that you know you do not possess.


Let your pain be your fuel. Let it be the drive that will push you to your limits.


Age is not a factor in becoming who you want to be. Determination is.


I’d like to give this movie a 4 out of a 5 star rating.


For more of this film’s reviews and ratings. Click here. More related books available at Amazon.com




1 comment

  1. I saw this movie. I thought at it was pretty amazing how everything all came together.

    ReplyDelete

Articles Featured on

Articles Featured on

Ads