Inside the Heritage Hotel Manila




My adventure is not done yet. After a gastronomically delightful lunch, we were off to our next activity. Ms. Kat and Ms.Jane showed us the rooms. Luckily, we were able to peek into the presidential/V.I.P suite which I know I would not be able to see if I weren't invited today.



The presidential suite has a board room that can hold 20 persons for a small meeting. 




What I loved was the vintage looking desk table. I can imagine myself writing notes to my "inamorata".


The jacuzzi has a full-length mirror in front of it which I find very luxurious. Of course I need to have my bathroom selfie. :)



This is one part of the room that I found the most eerie. And I think the photo says so too. In the 80's, a fire broke in the hotel which left 20-30 people dead, with tourists jumping off the windows to escape. 

But that was a long time ago, and Ms. Kat and Ms. Jane has assured us that the place had already been blessed and that there are no ghosts contrary to what others claimed to have seen. Nevertheless, it makes a good interesting trivia to the history of the hotel. And adds more character to it.


This is the deluxe room which they usually offer for corporate or group bookings which can accommodate 3-4 guests.



The hotel is one of our favorite venues for seminars and other corporate functions mainly because of their spacious function rooms and the other freebies they include in their packages. 



Hotel Facilities at The Heritage Hotel, Manila:

  • Airport Transfer
  • Visa Card accepted
  • Mastercard accepted
  • American Express Card accepted
  • Ballroom and Function Rooms
  • Business Center
  • Carpark
  • Car Rental
  • Cocktail Lounge
  • Coffee Shop
  • Concierge
  • Conference Facilities
  • Currency Exchange
  • Doctor on call
  • Deposit Box at frontdesk
  • GSM Signal Reception with GPRS or UMTS
  • Laundry Cleaning Service
  • Maid service
  • Newsstand
  • Parking for coach buses
  • Photo copying service
  • Inhouse Restaurant
  • Limited room service
  • Secretarial Service
  • 24 Hours security
  • Electronic smoke alarm throughout the hotel
  • Sprinkler system throughout hotel property
  • Tour Desk
  • Translation Service
  • Valet Service
  • Wakeup Service
  • Wifi connection


  • Acknowledgement:

    Ms. Katrina Espano
    Ms. Jane Reyes


    For more information on how avail of special corporate rates, special conference and seminar/workshop rates, send me a message in my comment box, or like and visit http://www.facebook.com/tfeventsresources


    Keep the faith,

    Mei




    0 comments

    Articles Featured on

    Articles Featured on

    Ads